Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I know, I know, About Time

So I don't know how many of my friends and family have been after me since they found out I was pregnant to start a blog. For no reason at all other than laziness I have put it off till now. I enjoy reading all of my friends' and families' blogs, so I hope you enjoy reading mine, even if it is at least three months late getting started. I have more motivation (and energy) now. I have a New Year's Resolution to record more of my life as a mom and my little one's life. Joseph gave me a NICE, new camera for Christmas so I can record/ video more of Jonah's life. I want everyone to see the joy I have in being a mom and how wonderful my little boy is. I just ask one thing of all of you, please don't critique my grammar; I know it is horrible.

2 comments:

  1. yayayayayay! this is better than law and order and alias combined!!! i'm so excited.

    ps, i got your christmas card and it's darling. can't wait to be up to date on your life on the farm. love you girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about grammar?? We're just so excited to see how things are going with you from your perspective! I can't wait 'til you get some pics up!

    ReplyDelete