Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jealousy!!

I am used to getting most of the attention from my little man, and I am usually the person who gets to see/participate in most of his firsts. However, the tide has turned and I have to sit on the sideline and just watch. It is NO FUN!!! I want to at least participate. Jonah has decided that Joseph is the only one who gets this priviledge. Joseph says its because he only sees him for an hour a day and that this is Jonah's way of telling his daddy he misses him. What is his first you might ask? Jonah will give his daddy kisses or "sugar" is what they call it. When mommy asks all she gets is a pinched nose. Oh well, I still get a lot of attention from both of my men. I know I'm the only woman that either of them wants (at least for now from Jonah.)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Samuel gives Benjamin three or four kisses before bed. Me? He gives me his cheek for me to kiss!

    ReplyDelete