Saturday, June 18, 2011

Picture Update!!!!

Look y'all, I can drive!!
Me with Mom and Dad!!

I'm a good eater!!!

Mom and Dad put me in jail after I made an earlier.
I have two teeth. I've had them since the beginning of April with no other appearances. Mom is glad about this since I am still nursing.

I can crawl pretty well.

I'm even getting pretty good at pulling up and standing for a minute while I hold on with one hand. (In case you can't read it: my shirt says I'm handsome like my daddy.
That's it for now folks. Mom has gotten more practice uploading pictures, so you should get regular updates now.

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute I can't believe he only has 2 teeth you are so lucky, Ryker got his first 2 at 4 months and now has 8!!! Im so glad you updated pics he is getting so big its crazy how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete