Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blog Worthy

I promise to have pictures up by the end of tomorrow. In fact you all might be overloaded by pictures by the time I get them all on here (as long as my internet holds out.) However, I wanted to share with all of you an event that happened at our house a couple of weeks ago. For those of you who know my husband, you will really enjoy this story. If you don't know him that well, let me mention here that from about the middle of March till the middle of October (depending on the weather) he is in the fields at least 12 - 14 hours a day. Needless to say he doesn't get to spend a lot of quality family time, except for Sundays. Anyway, as little man started crawling his favorite new place to go was the t.v. stand. He, like the rest of his Dean cousins, is a button pusher. He also likes to open and close the cabinet doors (but usually ends up pinching his other hand.) Well anyway on with the story. I was in the kitchen one night, cooking or cleaning (you know a man works from dawn to dusk but a woman's work is never done.) Joseph was watching/ playing with Jonah in the living room. All of a sudden I hear, "Megan, come get him. He's in the t.v. stand." My thought is "you are supposed to be the one watching him." However, I had to go get Jonah when I heard the explanation. "I see him for less than an hour a day. I can't be the bad guy." He's just a big softy!!!!

1 comment: