Friday, January 7, 2011

Blessings This Week

Starting this blog has made me real concentrate on different things that occur in my life, especially my blessings. The beginning of this week started out fairly normal with me trying to find time to clean, study for the Praxis, get information for my new job, and spend time with my little bundle of joy. However, I felt like I wasn't getting any quality time with my husband. On Wednesday Joseph stayed home and played with Jonah and I in the morning, then he took me on a lunch date (with Jonah), kept Jonah while I went to the university for a couple of hours, and then spent the evening cuddling with Jonah and I on the couch. (I rewarded him by telling him I didn't mind him hunting all of the next day, I just minded that it woke Jonah up at 4 that morning. This is supposed to be about blessings though.) This week I've had a headache most nights (I think I haven't been sleeping enough and drinking enough water). Last night when my husband came in from hunting, he offered to clean the kitchen while I bathed Jonah. It was so good not to have to rush bath time so that I can run back to the kitchen. Jonah loved being able to splash around in the bigger part of his little tub. Tonight my husband is taking me to the movies, so I get another date with him!!!!!!
* Let me not forget my little man. I love when he reaches for my fingers while I nurse him. He is becoming much more alert and watches his daddy and I when we leave the room and come back. You can now really tell that he knows who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment